At Zoom Room, they don’t train dogs, they train people who love them.
According to SAGE Business Researcher, American pet spending is projected to hit almost $100 Billion by 2023 (up from $66.75B in 2016*). The U.S. pet product market is growing 50 percent faster than the overall retail sector.
Zoom Room is an indoor gym where dogs and their owners can train, socialize and shop. The business can be run with a small footprint (about 3,000 sq ft), in any location (retail zoned), with low overhead (only requires two people to work at a time) and has limited liability relative to other pet concepts. Once opened, Zoom Room quickly becomes the epicenter of the dog-loving community – a place where owners are with their dogs at all times, where the owners can socialize along with their canine companions, and where dogs receive consistent, high-quality training using only positive reinforcement.
- minimal payroll (only 2 employees work at a time)
- small required footprint (2,700 – 3,200 square feet)
- zoned for retail – can be located anywhere – no permits
- limited liability; owners always in control of their own dogs
- incomparable support and training – no prior experience required
- high lifetime revenue per customer, low cost of acquisition and exceptional retention rates